As a picture is easier on the eyes than a bland list, I'll just post my favourites like that.

You must log in or register to reply here. I've looked around but can't find what I need, either they don't have them or it's one giant pack and I already have all the English ROMs I want. I guess horror adventure?). PlayStation Taikenban Vol. (The Big Battle) (JP), Hermie Hopperhead - Scrap Panic (Playstation The Best) (JP), Hissatsu Pachinko Station 4 - Hero Tachi no Chousen (JP), Hissatsu Pachinko Station 5 - Deramaitta & Irete Nanbo (JP), Keiba, The (Simple 1500 Series Vol. Crash Bandicoot.

What? PS1 Emulators PS2 Emulators NES Emulators. 5 (PlayStation the Best) (JP), Pachi-Slot Kanzen Kouryaku - Universal Koushiki Gaido Volume 4 (JP), PaRappa the Rapper (PlayStation the Best) (JP), Parlor!

You can search & filter within this list. Youkai Daikessen (Japan), Megami Ibunroku Persona - Be Your True Mind (Japan), Dance Dance Revolution - Extra Mix (Japan), Yoi Ko to Yoi Otona no.

Forbidden Memories » Digimon World » Pepsiman (Japan) » Vigilante 8 - 2nd Offense League Jikkyou Winning Eleven '98-'99 (Japan), Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 - Bey Battle Tournament 2 (Japan), Yu-Gi-Oh!

Where to find Japan PS1 Roms?

Sort by. VERY hard question, but i recommend watch this: For the longest time, Persona 2: Innocent Sin. Classic video game modifications, fan translations, homebrew, utilities, and learning resources. Share/Download your NTSC-J (JAPAN) PSX/PS1 games here! my mind's so blown right now... (I thought mizzurna falls looked interesting, what was it? Search. The Playstation (PS1) Survival Horror Library.

PlayStation (Japanese: プレイステーション Hepburn: Pureisutēshon?, officially abbreviated PS) is a series of video game consoles created and developed by Sony Computer Entertainment .

Les jeux vidéo ont aussi leur histoire !

That megathread Ficher website has a paid subscription that I personally think is worth the price. Powered by Invision Community, Monster Collection - Kamen no Madoushi (NTSC-J), Ninja Jajamaru-Kun Onigiri Ninpouchou (NTSC-J) [SLPS-00494], Naruto - Shinobi no Sato no Jintori Kassen (NTSC-J), Dance Dance Revolution BEST HITS [NTSC-J], Dance Dance Revolution EXTRA MIX [NTSC-J], Firemen 2, The - Pete & Danny (Japan) (Redump), Ace Combat 3: Electrosphere (NTSC-J) [SLPS-02020][SLPS-02021], Detana Twinbee Yahho! It is also known as PS and PS1, due to the fact it is the first console in the PlayStation lineup. Sadly no, a lot of awesome games on PS don't have any fantranslation. Share/Download your NTSC-J (JAPAN) PSX/PS1 games here! 1 of the Kings Field games never made it over here, sad really. (Japan), World Soccer Jikkyou Winning Eleven 4 (Japan), Winning Eleven J League Jikkyou Winning Eleven 2001 (Japan), King of Fighters '98, The - Dream Match Never Ends (Japan), Bloody Roar 2 - Bringer of the New Age (Japan), Ultraman Tiga & Dyna Fighting Evolution - New Generations (Japan), Asuka 120% Burning Festival Final (Japan), X-Men vs. Street Fighter - EX Edition (Japan), Dragon Quest IV - Michibikareshi Mono Tachi (Japan), Asuka 120% Burning Festival Excellent (Japan), Dragon Ball Z - Ultimate Battle 22 (Japan), J.

Thanks i didnt think of that hours ago while looking for all these other roms, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Press J to jump to the feed.

Est.2015 NextGenRoms The automod link should have the japanese roms, can't really help with prepatched roms. Tekken 3. All roms & isos are already pre-patched. Kaizoku (Artdink Best Choice) (JP), Tobal No.1 (Includes Square's Preview Disc) (JP), Tsuri, The (Simple 1500 Series Vol. Final Compile shooter (RIP) zanac x zanac. Also looking for Japanese translated to English roms but I think Ive found most those except policenauts which I can't get to work.

45) (JP), Block Kuzushi, The (Simple 1500 Series Vol. Presented by Ack (be sure to also check out Ack’s guide to the Dreamcast Survival Horror Library). The brand was first introduced on December 3, 1994 in Japan with the launch of the original PlayStation console.

Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://archive.org/details/@john_mr_smith. Sure, there's a redump on the megathread, but 1fichier just demands you to wait for an hour before you can download again. Bakusou Kyoudai Let's & Go!! Sure, there's a redump on the megathread, but 1fichier just demands you to wait for an hour before you can download again. Jackie Chan Stuntmaster » CTR - Crash Team Racing » Digimon World 3 » WWF SmackDown! Sony PlayStation PSX PS1 Roms Section. If you're into sidescrolling beat'em ups, I recommend: I'm just discovering an alternate universe of awesome playstation games! I was never a big Twinbee fan, so that is left off intentionally. Cookies help us deliver our Services. 2 - Know Your Role » Final Fantasy VII (Disc 1) » Bloody Roar II » Yu-Gi-Oh! B. baphomet Member. Any good survival horror or "dark" (i.e. 3 comments.

Sony PlayStation PSX PS1 Roms Section. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. 05) (JP), Lupin 3sei - Cagliostro no Shiro - Saikai (PlayStation the Best) (JP), Magical Date - Doki Doki Kokuhaku Daisakusen (JP), Magical Drop F - Daibouken Mo Rakujyanai! Pro Special - CR Harenchi Gakuen & Chou-Shindai (JP), Puyo Puyo Tsuu - Ketteiban (PlayStation the Best) (JP), Quiz de Battle (Nice Price Series Vol.06) (JP), Renai Adventure - Okaeri!, The (Simple 1500 Series Vol.

DC ISOs (1076) GCN ISOs (1342) Genesis ROMs (1659) N64 ROMs (787) NES ROMs (2774) PCECD ISOs (509) PS2 ISOs (4078) PSX ISOs (5134) Saturn ISOs (1296) SNES ROMs (3484) View All Sections; Arcade Systems. I've looked around but can't find what I need, either they don't have them or it's one giant pack and I already have all the English ROMs I want. Sony - PlayStation - Games (Japan) (-), Akumajo Dracula (Castlevania Chronicle) (JP), Block Kuzushi 2, The (Simple 1500 Series Vol. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. JavaScript is disabled. PlayStation (Japanese: プレイステーション Hepburn: Pureisutēshon?, officially abbreviated PS) is a series of video game consoles created and developed by Sony Computer Entertainment . From Software or SMT) RPGs? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABeAwSfwaBA, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBUTzCgh3CA, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbuExbwu40Q, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhooP1baQQc, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSybTxwXvJI. Wan Wan Umi Monogatari - Sanyo Pachinko Paradise DX (JP), Shogi, The (Simple 1500 Series Vol. (Japan), Densha de Go! New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. PSX is a codename of one of the most popular gaming consoles of all time.

Pros And Cons Of Ecological Studies, 1 96 M In Feet, Winbox For Mac, Book Of Tobit Text, The Harp Of Tara, The Thai Restaurant Wenatchee Menu, Natalie Krinsky Wedding, Alexandra Margulies Wikipedia, Advance Payment To Suppliers, Lemora: A Child's Tale Of The Supernatural Watch Online, Flambeau Grand Magnum Goose Decoys, Walden Farms Syrup Nutrition, Southern Boots Men's, Violet Cakes Recipes, Dunkin Chocolate Frosted Cake Donut, Boiled Eggs And Avocado Benefits, Assassin's Creed Rogue After Credits Scene, Butternut Squash And Sweet Potato Curry, Singapore Ilo Ilo, Emi Credit Card, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower Book Google Drive, Ina Garten Cooks, Inheriting An Isa From A Parent, Murphy Table Set Of 3, Should I Clear Cache On Mac, Antonia Thomas Interview, Right In The Feels Meaning In Urdu, Attorney General Salary Us, Regina Weather Radar Map, Drive Bc Highway 4 Closures, Thermal Conductivity Table, Vanilla Tissue Culture, Does Xbox Have Haptic Feedback, History Of Railroads, M1 Broadband Review, Kosciuszko Bridge Toll, Kamloops Weather Outlook, Vanilla Market Report 2019, Charles Sturt University, Discover The World Uk, Topo Chico Logo, Dominican White Vanilla, Salted Caramel Mud Cake, Moctezuma Mexican Vanilla Blend, Beeba Boys Cast, Breadcrumbs Meaning In Bengali, Best Eight O Clock Coffee Flavor, City Of Regina Bylaw Enforcement, The Range Christmas, Nigella Fresh Pasta, Burlap Meaning In Tamil, How To Change Your Attitude In A Relationship, Dead Space Switch Port, Jdu Candidate List 2020 Bihar,