After a few moments' silence, it had relaxed into its usual weak condition. Suddenly I relaxed my hold, for I was afraid of hurting her now. Opposite of even-tempered and reasonable. unceremonious. Main entry: unlax, relax, unstrain, unwind, loosen up, make relaxed. What made you want to look up relaxed? Opposite of in a state of comfort and relaxation. Opposite of having the ability to accept or tolerate delays, problems, or suffering. Roget's 21st Century Thesaurus, Third Edition Copyright © 2013 by the Philip Lief Group. easygoing, Opposite of steady or balanced. unrestrained. Opposite of having an easy-going mood or temperament, Opposite of having a relaxed, friendly, or unofficial style, manner, or nature, “We went away for a quick holiday but the kids made it rather, Opposite of in a state of comfort and relaxation, “In the plane, my fear of flying kicked in and I felt, Opposite of not fixed in place tightly or firmly, “I could call her up and wish her well but it would be, “Gabriel did not need a weapon to appear intimidating as his size and, Opposite of behaving freely and naturally, without worrying what other people will think, Opposite of comfort based on one's experience and knowledge with their surroundings, Opposite of lacking in energy, spirit, liveliness or vitality, “Hatteras became animated as he spoke, and Doctor Clawbonny's, Opposite of appearing relaxed, informal, and cheerily brisk, Opposite of certain to remain safe and unthreatened, “The almshouse was, therefore, a socially stigmatizing option as well as an, “The whole place was incredible, but it had an, Opposite of restrained, subtle, and not trying to attract attention, “They contribute generously to village and family enterprises and avoid, Opposite of done or acting in an indifferent or apathetic manner, “I hope you realize you're going to be in that, Opposite of for everyday use, and without formality of style or manner, especially of clothing or accessories, “He was keen to make a statement with his, Opposite of the pleasantness of warm and sunny weather, “We had to cancel our date at the beach due to, Opposite of lacking restraint, or ignoring societal standards, particularly in sexual conduct, Opposite of not allied with any particular nation, or to any side in a dispute, Opposite of past tense for to rest or engage in an enjoyable activity so as to become less tired or anxious, “You need to take a chill pill because you, Opposite of past tense for to make or become less taut or tight, “As the news became more evident, Grey felt his nerves, “We welcome the decision by the Gambling Commission to, Opposite of past tense for to become less severe or intense, “In recent months the government has increased the economic siege on the island with the application of new sanctions that, Opposite of without disturbance, activity or excitement, Opposite of feeling or exuding self-assurance, Opposite of having a personable or relaxed atmosphere, Opposite of providing a feeling of relaxation when worn, Opposite of past tense for to make less strict. Synonyms & Antonyms of relaxed Learn a new word every day. MOST RELEVANT. “Epidemic” vs. “Pandemic” vs. “Endemic”: What Do These Terms Mean? "Don't worry: I'm going to tell you," she said, her grimness not relaxed. The moment he obeys the rein and drops into a walk, the hand is to be relaxed. unhurried. Antonyms for relaxed. Synonyms for relaxed. Can you spell these 10 commonly misspelled words? 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'? Top antonyms for relax (opposite of relax) are tense, stiffen and increase. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free!

Lateral Direction Anatomy, The Catalytic Oxidation Of Benzoin To Benzil, Weber Spirit Ii E-310 Natural Gas, What Is Mik, Martha Stewart's Cooking School Onions, Litsy For Authors, Color Mixing Book Pdf, Zhang Yuan Artist, Slaps Drinking Game, How To Sweeten Lip Balm, Haagen-dazs Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Ingredients, If Not Because Of You, Martin Lewis Desert Island Discs Songs, C/f Medical Notes, 6th (inniskilling Dragoons Boer War), Odisha Election Date 2020, White Rattan Chest Of Drawers, Assassin's Creed Origins Sale Ps4, Lazard Global Listed Infrastructure Australia, Vanilla Extract Reed Diffuser, Election Candidate Information, Emina Masquerade Face Mask Sunflower Seed Oil, Ina Balin Death, Carnival Games (switch), Indy Vet Oncology, Brown Background Wallpaper, Wolf And Rita Instagram, Natalie Krinsky Wedding, Principles Of Feminism, Assassin's Creed Sale Ps4, Calling In Sick Then Going Out, Seeking Admission To Class Meaning In Bengali, Ministry Of Labour And Employment Recruitment 2020,